Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Pretty eyes and Catching Butterflies

Just fidling with the camera and working on things such as lighting, color and movement. What do Ya'll think?


This is a self portrait. I allowed as much light to come into the photo as possible.



My Bestie picking flowers. (she loves to model)

from my sister-in-laws engagement shoot. I was working with frames.

My bestie and her daughter. This one is really beautiful. She is a strong woman.

My brother-in-law. I used this to tell a story in digital photography class. He had just taken out the trash, but we pretend this is like a 007 action shot and the dumpster is about to blow up! haha

A friend allowed me to photograph their wedding.

They released butterflies and one was captured and placed on her for this picture


No comments:

Post a Comment